Bytesize Bytesize

seen 'em all a million times.

and already downloaded each one individually... still, w/e. they're all funny nonetheless

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Gotta say...

Odds are you won't read this, but w/e...

First of all, your art style was pretty sweet. well done, loved it.
Your voicing could've used a little bit of work, but w/e, it could've been a lot worse.

I personally think anyone who acted like Greg_anims or even yourself was completely overreacting, however- the former for being a pompous A-hole, and the latter for insulting a perfectly awesome site >:\ . Comedy tip for ya, pal- calling someone "Emo" and telling them to go cry over something they're obviously upset about on LiveJournal is funny. Insulting the site quite a lot of animators here also reside in is just jumping on the bandwagon of the idiot who insulted you in the first place, and makes you sound like a whiny bitch.

-2 points for ruining a good flash with whiny-ass auth comments.

Angel vs Daemon Angel vs Daemon

meh.

the art quality wasn't too great, the animation was ok if a little stiff... just keep trying and working on it, you'll be pro soon enough

oh, and I'd personally say it's "Mild" to "Moderate" violence...

As3 Preloder Tutorial As3 Preloder Tutorial

Actually, not bad!

Really good, actually, I like it! I'm actually fairly decent at AS2, but when AS3 came out I was... pretty damn lost, to be honest. This is a good tutorial, a bit rough around the edges, but it gets the message across and teaches well.

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

GAAAAAAH!!!! *creams*

WOOO!!

Yeh've outdone yourself, mate! Keep up the amazing work! I've been stoked ever since I found out about this when I beat Shift2... the first time I ever played it lol

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

you've outdone yourself this time, mate

excellent!

can't wait to crack the source on this one XD
I've almost finished replicating your first one, you sneaky bastard lol

The-EXP responds:

Ohhh, break the first one and you'l be doing well, but its nowhere near as complex as this mother :D

Neon Eternity 2 [N3] Neon Eternity 2 [N3]

Awesome!

This one makes my dick wiggle!

N3XUZ responds:

LMAO!

One Last Hope - Kriz Remix One Last Hope - Kriz Remix

0_0

I think I pissed myself. (yeah I'm on my old account so shoot me xD)
10/10 5/5

Forever (Extended Mix) Forever (Extended Mix)

Slick!

Oops, I'm using the wrong account again :B
BUT YOU DIDN'T PM ME ON MY OTHER ONE

Beautiful song... but I think you should go back to making dance, I miss the beat D: